You will be met at the airport or Marina (if you drive in) and taken to our newly renovated 3 bedroom waterfront condos in Port Hardy, BC on Vancouver Island. These are equipped with all amenities such as kitchens and BBQ’s. We can provide evening restaurant recommendations or assist you with picnic planning or any of the other local activities. Note that due to the very early start to the fishing day and the abundance of good clean fresh air, you may find that you want to retire early.
Accommodation in Port Hardy
Your afternoons and evenings are at your leisure. Families and single fishermen will enjoy the great outdoors activities and services that the 5000 friendly people in the Port Hardy area have to offer to satisfy any fishermen’s requirements:
- Whale watching cruises and bald eagle sightings
- Numerous hiking trails through forest
- Cape Scott National Park
- Local Kwaikutl Indian handicrafts for sale
- 9 Hole golf course
- Scenic beach walks
- Local events - fishing derby, etc
- Entertainment in local pubs
- 6 Hotels
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Equipped Marina
- Numerous Restaurants, Stores, etc.